- X Z Wetsuits & Vests
- X Z Jet Skiing
- X Z Watersports
- X Z Towables
- X Z Accessories
- X Z Casual Wear
- XZWhere Am I?
2015 Jobe Rogue Slalom Skis
• The Rogue has been a hit since its introduction to the Jobe range. We have taken the ski to a new level making it faster and more responsive
• Level: Advanced to Professional
• Introduced a new Super lightweight “core” and carbon graphite construction gives this ski energy and incredible acceleration
• The incredible angle through the wakes will allow you to be wide and early for the next buoy, giving you all the time in the world to turn your “offside” into your “on-side”
• The contoured deck incorporates variable flex patterns throughout the ski
• Comes with a handy screwdriver set to adjust the position of your Rogue bindings and competition fin
• 5 Stage Rocker
• Hybrid Concave
• Machined Core
• 100% Carbon Layup
• Adjustable Competition Slalom Fin
• Cheater Kit
Sizes: 65”, 66”, 67”
100% Carbon Layup
This ski is laid up using a full carbon fiber construction wrap. Carbon/graphite is stronger, lighter and higher quality than fiberglass mat and is found in the high-end products.
5 Stage Rocker
This new era of skis create several performance sections of the ski and are used to maximize speed and turning characteristics. These new rocker lines allow the ski to generate or increase angle into the wakes and keep speed during the cast out stage.
Adjustable Competition Slalom Fin
Our fully adjustable fin system allows for the finest of adjustments to personalize your ski to suit the individual skier. The sure lock system is a 2-part body that enables a clamp method of the fin blade, with the fine adjustment screws for setting and benchmarks.
Jobe has developed a unique low side wall profile fin foil that minimizes drag and water turbulence while still producing the same surface area. This enables the ski to slow down and drop the tail into the water during the turns.
Specially designed concave; blends the edge to edge concave in the tail with a unique concave under the fore-body.
Machined Core Material
Our newly formulated PVC core material offers a combination of high shear strength with low density, high elongation, high temperature resistance, and low resin uptake. Where dynamic performance is crucial, the high elongation delivers higher useful properties and the toughness to give impact resistance and superior performance.
Sunday, 26 February 2017
Avos Jetski Lake, Merebrow.